Working With Us
Cru Wine is a Queen’s Awards winning business, founded in 2013 and headquartered in London, with offices in Hong Kong and Bordeaux. We are an international wine merchant specialised in fine wine, spirits, and wine investment services, with clients from over 30 different countries. We serve both private clients and businesses.
If you would like to be part of our success and join our growing team, feel free to email us your CV and Cover Letter on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private Client Account Manager
Compensation Package: Competitive
Cru Wine is a Queen’s Award-winning business, founded in 2013 and headquartered in London, with offices in Bordeaux and Hong Kong. We aim to offer our clients the ability to buy, sell, and exchange knowledge about fine wine & rare spirits in the most transparent and user-friendly way. Our great team of experts and our state-of-the-art platform serves our clients from over 30 different countries.
By offering fine wine & rare spirits at a competitive price with a modern approach, we have been able to grow significantly over the past few years, and were named by the Financial Times as part of the top 1000 fastest growing companies both in 2019 and 2020.
The candidate should be comfortable working within a highly motivated team to overachieve the company’s monthly targets. A strong work ethic is necessary and an entrepreneurial mindset is a plus. The candidate will work from our London office with the rest of the London team. The candidate will join our growing private client team and report into Catriona Kay, senior private client account manager.
- Manage a private client portfolio with ~250 private clients
- Produce daily targeted offers and general offers to send to the client list
- Convert incoming leads into new company clients
- Handle e-shop orders and liaise with operations team
- Ensure excellent customer service is always provided
- Work with marketing team on lead generation, content writing and company client events
- Create business opportunities and private client opportunities through networking and initiative
Experience and Skills Required
- 3-5 years of sales experience is required
- Accuracy and attention to detail with a structured approach to your daily tasks Proven and successful experience in delivering and overachieving sales targets
- WSET Level 3 or above preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of the logistics process is a plus
- Highly motived
- Proficient in English
Start Date: Immediate
How to Apply: email@example.com for the attention of Gregory Swartberg
Operations Associate (Internship), Mayfair, London
We are looking to recruit a candidate who would be comfortable working within a highly motivated team to overachieve the company’s monthly targets. The candidate will work from our London office with the rest of the London team. The candidate will work mainly on logistics but will also gain insight into social media, purchasing, prospecting and marketing.
Experience and Skills Required
- An understanding of fine wine
- Proficiency in Excel
- Disciplined and autonomous work ethic
- Highly motivated attitude
- Entrepreneurial mind would be a plus
Sales / Finance / Operations
As the company continues to grow, we are always interested to hear from like-minded and passionate individuals to join our team. We are open to receiving applications for our sales, finance and operation departments.