info@cru-wine.com | +44 203 925 4526

Issan 2011

d'Issan

Vintage: 2011

Case Format: 12x75cl

Tax Status:

Description

Chateau Issan is a famous producer located in the Margaux appellation. This 53 hectares estate is a 3rd Growth. The vineyard is mainly composed of Cabernet Sauvignon (65%), the other 35% are Merlot.

Additional information

Bottle Size

Bottles Per Case

Color

Country

Region

Sub-Region

Type

Sub-type

Vintage

Case Format

Producer

d'Issan

RELATED PRODUCTS
Cru Wine Ltd.

Registered company 08579498. Cru Wine Limited, 109 Hammersmith Road, London, United Kingdom, W14 0QH. VAT Number: GB180547111. All rights reserved.