Need help? Call us on: +44 (0)207 199 3946

Email: info@cru-wine.com

Issan 2010

Vintage: 2010

Bottle size: 12x75cl

Tax status:

Chateau description: Chateau Issan is a famous producer located in the Margaux appellation. This 53 hectares estate is a 3rd Growth. The vineyard is mainly composed of Cabernet Sauvignon (65%), the other 35% are Merlot.

£ 770.00 ( 12x75cl )

Chateau d’Issan 3eme Cru Classe, Margaux 2010 12x75cl

Out of stock

Chateau Issan is a famous producer located in the Margaux appellation. This 53 hectares estate is a 3rd Growth. The vineyard is mainly composed of Cabernet Sauvignon (65%), the other 35% are Merlot.

Bottle_Size

Bottle_Status

Bottle_Per_Case

Color

Country

Designation

Region

Sub-Region

Type

Sub-type

Vintage

Producer