JOIN OUR TEAM
Here at Cru Wine, we believe Fine Wine is for everyone.
Over the past 10 years, we’ve built a platform where we wish to pass on our vast knowledge to our clients and created a space which gives them the ability to navigate the market, plus make informed decisions on their Fine Wine investment and collecting journey.
Our vision is to combine our teams’ knowledge and our technology to create a straightforward, engaging platform where fine wine collecting and investment is transparent, effortless and available to all.
Together, we strive to provide the best possible customer experience and it’s through our team that we make it happen. If you’re hardworking, innovative and enthusiastic we’d love to hear from you. We offer competitive salaries, discounts on wine, a pension scheme and a flexible holiday policy, along with plenty of excellent wine tastings in the office of course!
If you would like to be part of our success and join our growing team, feel free to email us your CV and Cover Letter on [email protected].
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working within a highly motivated team to exceed the company’s monthly targets. A strong work ethic is necessary, and an entrepreneurial mindset is a plus. The candidate will work from our London office and join our growing sales team reporting into the Associate Director.
- Manage a pool of clients and assist them in sourcing their desired range of products
- Produce daily targeted and general offers to send to the client list
- Maintain and develop existing business, whilst also securing new opportunities
- Convert incoming leads into new company clients
- Ensure the highest level of customer service and communication is always provided
- Create business opportunities through networking and initiative
Experience and skills required:
- 2-3 years of sales experience in wine trade required
- A keen attention to detail with a structured approach to your daily tasks
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the fine wine market
- Proficient in English
To apply, please email across your CV, along with a cover letter stating why you’d like to join us to [email protected]